|Welcome to our non-funding drive!
This year I'm asking you to make a 'non-donation'.
Simply don't donate! Send us nothing and use the money you save to do something nice for the environment. Here are some suggested 'non-donations'*
● £0.23 could buy a stamp.
Write a letter asking for emissions reducing legislation from your elected representative
● £175 could buy a brand new bicycle
● £30 could buy you a second-hand bicycle (even better!)
● £10 could buy a vegetarian cook book
(even non-vegetarians can enjoy the odd meat-free day)
● £15 could buy a composter! (many local authorities sell these at a discount)
● £20 could buy an energy saving shower-head
● £50 could buy you a monthly bus pass
● £10 could buy you a drying rack for your wet laundry
● £10 could buy a book to educate someone about global warming
● £5 could buy you an energy-saving fluorescent light bulb
● £10 could buy a timer to turn your lights on and off
● £20 could buy you a nice woolly jumper so you can turn your heating down
If you really want to do something positive for the environment, go here...